Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other relevant information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us by accepting our Product/ Services. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site/ Product/ Services related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site/ Products/ Services. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
How we use collected information
Optimum Signal Systems may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site/ Products.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site/ Product feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To publish Testimonials online: We may ask you to provide testimonials for our website/ Product/ Services and even post them online on various social media platforms. In this case, we’d presume that you’re okay to share your Personal Information like Name, Company name and Designation at the minimum.
- Optimum Signal Systems may disclose your personally/ non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good faith that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Optimum Signal Systems (iii) protect against legal liability.
How we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site/ Products/ Services.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Cancellation | Refund Policy:
We adopt diverse cancellation policies for our various services. For more details kindly refer to the respective document. Request related to cancellation must be submitted to the sales department, Through following email you can submit your cancellation request on firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing the letter (At our address on the website). On receipt of your request, our accounts department will contact you for issues on cancellation and will advise you related to the further process. Until you don’t get cancellation code from our accounts team, your cancellation won’t be considered valid.
Money refund policy:
A Free live demonstration of the strategy is provided before the subscription starts, during this demo all aspect and working is explained in precise details.
|Reason / Timeline||Refund percentage||Explanation|
|I paid extra by mistake||100% payment will be refunded||We will refund your 100% payment after we deduct the payment gateway transaction’s charges.|
|I did not like the strategy or work||No Refund||We strive to understand your requirement and request you to pay attention during the demonstration. As a part of our service, we are ready to provide multiple demonstrations and support. No refund is possible under the condition that you did not like the strategy.|
- Permission is granted to use one copy of the materials (information or software) on Optimum Signal Systems website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or strategy provided by Optimum Signal Systems
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Optimum Signal Systems at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Data for charting
We neither endorse nor sell any data services. We are not associated directly or indirectly with any data provider. The system is strictly for educational purposes and not to be used in any live trading terminal, environment or platform. Any customer using our services for live trading is responsible for his own actions and we are not responsible for any timely or monitory losses.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our Site/ Products/ Services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site/ Products/ Services. Your continued use of the Site/ Products/ Services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.